Please only complete if you answered NO on the online registration questionnaire that your player has NOT read the Player Code of Conducts in the Hockey Canada Registration Portal - or if your registration was done Manually by the Association. Thank you
- I will play hockey because I want to, not just because others want me to.
- I will play by the rules of hockey, and in the spirit of the game.
- I will control my temper. Fighting and ‘mouthing off’ can spoil the activity for everybody.
- I will respect my opponents.
- I will do my best to be a true team player.
- I will remember that winning isn’t everything and that having fun, improving my skills, making friends and doing my best are also important.
- I will acknowledge all good play and performances – those of my team and of my opponents.
- I will remember that coaches and officials are there to help me. I will accept their decisions and show them respect.
- I will abide by the Cyber Bullying policy.